Monday, September 14, 2009

Gophers new Stadium


I was able to attend the Gophers vs Air Force game on Saturday at the new TCF Bank Stadium. I have to say that place is state of the art. There are no bad seats in the whole place.

I do have a few pro's and con's of TCF Bank Stadium, They are as follows:

Pros:

Wide open concourses
Great Site lines and Views of Downtown
Short lines to the restrooms and seperate Urianals instead of the long metal tubs at the Metrodome

Cons: I know this was the first game so hopefully as time goes on they can get them figured out.

Seats seem to be small (or I am just fat)

Getting into the stadium took a while. They had lines for Men and Women. A lot less women go to the games then men. I think they need to make a few of the women's lines men's lines..

Concession lines were long and the people working in them were very slow. We had 5 people in line in front of us. After waiting 10 minutes and only 2 people being served we decided to wait and come back later. Plus I did not think the food was all the good. It was okay but nothing to write home about.


My overall experience was very good. I love the stadium and what it means to the University. It should really help with recruiting.




1 comment:

I would like to hear your comments, Please feel free to share your thoughts